Crypto took a dive last week. The reason: China banned it for the 100th time. (I wrote a post against the ban of bitcoin that you can read here.)
If bitcoin or crypto in general could be banned, it would have happened by now. That’s what makes it so appealing.
So yeah, the price of crytpo is highly volatile because of these “shakedown” attempts, which is why today is an AMAZING day to earn using faucets.
It’s time to EARN THE DIP
How Do We Get More Crypto, Specifically Doge
- Buy it — This is the fastest way to own doge, but it’s also risky because crypto, in general, is incredibly volatile. You have to be ready to buy the dips.
- Mine it — If you own your own miner, it’s time to mine Doge. If you don’t, it’s still time to mine Doge. I wrote an article on how to mine Dogecoin from your computer here.
- Earn it — This is my own favorite way to earn crypto, and it’s what this article is all about. It takes a bit longer, but if you get started today, by this time next year, you’ll have a nice amount in your pocket.
I earned all my Crypto and my account is sizable. I’m hoping you do too.
If you were with me from the beginning, I know you do too.
It all started with Coinpot:
Oh, my beloved Coinpot.
I used to love thee so,
but then you left me on the side of the road…
WITH A POCKET FULL OF DOGE!!!!
I was so sorry to see Coinpot go, but it’s all good because they helped us to amass a small fortune in crypto.
All of our hard work paid off. Well it wasn’t really hard, but it did take a certain amount of discipline.
I feel really good about that original Coinpot post because it introduced a lot of people to crypto (especially doge) and made a lot of people money. Now it’s time to do it again!
What made Coinpot so special?
1) Allowed us to claim small amounts of cryptocurrency by simply clicking a button
2) Gave us a portfolio of crypto that all fed into one wallet.
What we’re going to do is replace Coinpot with ExpressCrypto.
Due to the nature of faucets (they tend to be as temperamental as the price of crypto), I’m going to update this list every six months because the criteria can change rapidly.
Every faucet is different. Some are definitely more user friendly than others. Also, even if a faucet has a high payout per week, it may have more users than the next faucet so the payout per person is a better way to gauge how much you can make. The faucet list I maintain is sorted by payout per person.
Faucet List & Dogecoin Strategy
The updated faucet list is here:
I had to use Excel to compute the average pay per user and I can’t figure out how to add a data table in Medium, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I’ve already tried GIST with no luck. I am considering using GoogleSheets (TBC).
Now, one thing I noticed is that some faucets pay more than others. So the question is, are some faucets paying more or less. Put another way, if I only use the faucets that pay Monero, am I getting paid more or less than I would if I used the faucet that pays Bitcoin?
So I conducted my own experiment. It shows that bitcoin faucets (at least within the Express Crypto universe), pay out at a higher rate. You can tell this by comparing the average payout per user. I did this for Bitcoin, Doge, Cardano, Dash, Monero, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. The results of the experiment are here.
As you can see, the highest average payout per user goes to Bitcoin at $9.35 per week. This makes sense because bitcoin advertisers are willing to pay a higher rate. It’s also important to note that this isn’t the highest payout, it’s the average. You can make more.
So, how can you take advantage of this?
Strategy: Only work the bitcoin faucets for now. Then, you can “exchange” bitcoin for doge (for an exchange fee) within ExpressCrypto.
At this time, the exchange fee isn’t nearly as much as the payout differential between bitcoin and doge faucets. As an alternative, you can exchange bitcoin into EXS or EXG. These are Express Crypto’s coins and you can exchange any coin for EXS or EXG for no fee, however, you will have to pay a fee for the initial exchange from bitcoin to EXS or EXG.
- If you’re just here for the faucet list, first sign up with ExpressCrypto.
- Once you sign up with ExpressCrypto, copy your userid. This ID will be used to link other faucets to your ExpressCrypto account.
- Then go here for an updated version of my faucet list sorted by pay per user (update every six months). Again, I would focus on the bitcoin faucets and then exchange to doge, but I will continue to maintain the full list for comparison.
Tip: Don’t forget about ExpressCrypto offerwalls. They are some of the best in the industry (if you can call this an industry). You’ll get paid directly in EXS or EXG and then you can exchange to Doge or whatever crypto you like for free.
The next section is just for newbies.
Section Just For Newbies
For newbies, this can all seem a bit daunting, but there are only three major rules of claiming faucets:
- Never give out any information other than your email address and wallet ID.
- Never send anyone money.
- Take advantage of ways to maximize your claims.
Okay, now one thing that made Coinpot so good, especially for newbies, is that it came with one wallet that all five faucets fed into. It was perfect for newbies. So, the following is going to attempt to duplicate that experience for you. The goal is to make the process easy, so it only takes a few minutes a day for you to build a small portfolio of crypto without risking any money.
If you’re new to faucets, the only thing you really need to know is that they require two pieces of information from you to register:
1) your email address
2) your wallet id for the coin you want (we’ll talk about getting a wallet in a minute)
If they ask for more than that, it’s not legit.
What we’re going to do is replace Coinpot with ExpressCrypto. This will be the place that your faucets funnel into. Not all faucets work with ExpressCrypto, but all the faucets on my list do. I also like ExpressCrypto because they always have 2 or 5 people available in chat to help you with a question.
All faucets are unique, but they all tend to work the same way, so once you do one or two, you’ll figure it out.
The site we’re going to use has over 4000 faucets connected to it, but only 1700 are active and even fewer actually pay out reliably. The best way to tell if a faucet is “good” on ExpressCrypto is to see if:
- The faucet is active and paying
- The faucet has users
- The faucet has one of the highest payouts per user
Let’s get started
To do list:
- Obtain your wallet from ExpressCrypto. This is a microwallet that all the faucets listed below feed into and we’re going to take advantage of that by using their wallet.
- Once you sign up with ExpressCrypto, copy your user id. This ID will be used to link other faucets to your ExpressCrypto account.
- Sign up with the faucets for the crypto you want to earn. Based on my research, you’ll want to stick with bitcoin faucets and then exchange your bitcoin for Doge or some crypto you want. One reason I like ExpressCrypto is because they have faucets for 30 different crypto. We want to build a portfolio, so try to exchange your bitcoin into at least six different cryptocurrencies. My top six are: Doge, Monero, Cardano, Bitcion Cash, Ethereum and Dash.
- After you sign up, bookmark the faucet if you like it.
- When you feel confident enough in the process (can take a few weeks), start sending your referral code to people — especially if you’re on social media. Feel free to completely copy this post if you want and make it your own, just be sure to use your own referral code so you get the coins.
That’s it. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.